lunes, 31 de diciembre de 2012

Have a very nice end of the year 2012


En el último post del año quería hacer algo especial y se me ocurrió hacer unas fotos más íntimas con este vestido rojo que me inspira sensualidad y elegancia. Como véis, el look no tiene nada en especial excepto el collar, ya os dije que tenía muchas posibilidades. Barra roja de labios, medias negras y mis zapatos favoritos del momento. Las fotos fueron tomadas en casa de mi hermano y mi cuñada (mi señora fotógrafa) y creo que gracias a las velitas y a la decoración navideña se consiguió una luz y escenario perfectos. Me encanta la luz cálida que se aprecia en el ambiente. Espero que aprecieis las fotos y os enamoren tanto como a mí. 
Tened una buena entrada de año 2013, pero ante todo, sed felices y que se cumplan vuestros sueños ♥.


REMEMBER TO FOLLOW ME:

FACEBOOK                  BLOGLOVIN'                   TWITTER                    INSTAGRAM

On the last post of the year I wanted to make something special and this pictures came to my mind. A more intimate pictures with this red dress which inspires me sensuality and elegance. As you can see, this look has nothing special but the necklace, which I told you it has a lot of possibilities. Red lipstick, black tights and my favourite shoes of the moment. The pictures were taken in my brother's and sister-in-law's (my Ms. Photographer) home and thanks to the candles and the Christmas decoration, a special light and a perfect scene were possible. I hope you appreciate the pictures as much as me.
Have a very nice entrance to the new year 2013, 
but first of all, be happy and make all your dreams come true ♥.















DRESS: H&M (new season)
NECKLACE: H&M
SHOES: Suiteblanco (new season) 

5 comentarios: